Monday, June 8, 2009

Worst Shit Ever!

Of all the fucking things that happened to me, this might be the worst one yet. When the Chemistry test paper was passed down to me, I just realized I didn’t bring my calculator. I was super duper freaked out and frantically searching for it. I remembered clearly I brought along my calculator on my way to the classroom. However, my memory was a bit fuzzy on the events that happened later which was just 5 minutes ago. I was totally out of my mind and panicky. This never happened before and I didn’t even have a Plan B. I was like “OMFG!”, “Fuck Me!”, “Shit!” and the entire curse words I could think of at that moment.

During the test, I was begging for mercy, held strong to my belief that there would be no calculation involved. I was never been so wrong. I was so pissed off that I had to do the math manually using my fingers and toes combined. Never in my life had I felt so fucked up when I saw “1.44/0.0305” and “7.4567x4.4343”. I spent so much time just to calculate the simplest math using the method in the Stone Age.

"Me no like math. Me like bashing."

I nearly shat my pants when I managed to finished the paper. The downside, I didn’t have the time for checking. Plus, I was exhausted and disorientated. Worst still, I had to spend another RM40 to get a new calculator for reason I despised.

2 more fucking days and I’m done with it.

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger