Saturday, June 6, 2009

17 Again

Since today is Saturday, I decided to treat myself something good. Instead, I went to watch "17 Again" out of boredom. The ticket dude looked at me with a puzzled expression when I said I want to watch "17 Again". It's not my fault 90% of the audiences are girls and cougars who drool on Zac Efron while 10% of them are their boyfriends (being forced) and gays who just wish Zac Efron will shoot the entire movie naked. I already watched all the major blockbusters such as Terminator, X-Men, Angels and Demons and etc, so it's down to Hannah Montana and 17 Again. I chose the less shitty one.


Surprisingly, the cinema was packed with people. I needed to step on every toes just to get to my seat. We were treated with Zac shooting hoop while half-naked in the first scene and all the girls were making ~~Woooo~~ noise like they never see their dad naked before. When a guy sitting next to me said that he was hot, I immediately went into alert mode.

Basically the story is about a 40-year-old guy turns 17 again when he jumped into a whirlpool thingy created by an imaginary janitor who knows magic. He went back to high school and hooked up with his teenage daughter and son while trying to bang his wife. Later, his own daughter tried to have sex with him. Oh, there's also a dork involved. Yes, the story is as creepy as it sounds. The movie pretty much sells as long as Zac took his clothes off every couples minutes.

Lesson learnt: No matter how you look when you're young, you'll end up fat and ugly in the end.

The surround sound of the movie totally ruined the movie (Not really, since the movie sucked anyway at the first place). I had to listen to Zac speaking in baritone because of the lousy speaker or some idiot personnel who screwed up the instrument controlling the bass. It got more annoying when the movie happened to have a background soundtrack. It's like listening to a cave man sings. The worst part of all was I accidentally listened to that guy (who was right beside me) commenting on Zac's ass.

I give the movie 6 out of 10. First reason, the movie doesn't appeal to me. Secondly, I hate Zac Efron just like every guy in this planet. It's pretty unfair he got both the look and the body. I always remind myself he got lucky due to his compensation for small penis. Universe runs in a unique way where no one is perfect. You might be wealthy but you suffer from erectile dysfunctional or you always get laid but you made frequent visit to the clinic due to STD. It's all even out one way or another.

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger