Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Biology Practical, Terrible. I Can Die Now.


This is my plan for the next 48 hours.

Seriously, I can't believe I screwed up in my test. I feel really down right now and outright furious. I just.....I just....wanna find a wimpy person and break his neck just to let off a fraction of my steam. Ya, I was kidding about the "sad" part because anger is the only emotion I have at this moment and I'm afraid I don't have the strength to prevent its vigorous outburst.

The first part of the experiment was tricky with its calculation and that's the part I *might* lose my marks in. The second part was frankly easy because I just need to stare into the microscope and drew what I saw. My artistic skill is below average but that should cover it.

Ughhhhhh!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Need fresh blood to clear my head...............


I just wiped the smirks off some people who told me that the test was super easy......with my clenched fist.

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger