Monday, June 1, 2009

Tomorrow, Biology Practical Exam


Building weapon of mass of destruction.......on manure

Tomorrow's the big day for me because I'm going to have a Biology Practical exam. Last Chemistry Practical exam was basically chaotic for almost everyone since a lot of them didn't have the time to finish it on time. Well, I was lucky for finished it just before the time ended. Phew..... Hopefully, tomorrow will present itself in a nice and smooth condition. Hopefully.......

The thing is I have utterly no clue how to study for tomorrow's exam. I read through *almost* all the practicals I did in the past year but it doesn't seem satisfying for some reason. Maybe that's because I think it'll gonna be piece of cake as long as you do it fast without any panic attack.

Anyhow, wish me luck.


0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger