Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back From College. Zzzzzzzzzz.......

What a relief. No more practicals. Hooray!

Today was a job well done. Nothing too serious about the exam. Everything went smoothly as planned. The good news is no major mistakes were made in the Physics Practical. I was taken aback by the simplicity of the experiment but the data obtained may not be that accurate. I was furious when the result of the experiment didn't go as I had predicted but I just "tweaked" it to make it look "nicer". Bwahahaha....


Tomorrow is where the real game begins. Biology written exam is what I feared most. To be honest, I'm not good in memorizing so hopefully I can cram as much information as I can for today. Goodbye nap time.


Next Thursday is the end of this excruciating pain. Just a few day to hang on until we can PARTEE!


It's not a party when you don't have fireworks. The smell of burning flesh always lifts up my mood.

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger