Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Unexpected Visits

My day was officially ruined by this guy who came back to our apartment for an unexpected visit. Yes, I'm talking to you if you're reading this. Wait, my petition just got a reply. Yup, from today onwards, you're banned completely from our home. Don't come again because you're not welcomed. I might be harsh but votes are votes especially they're cast unanimously.You might be wondering what has he done to deserve this kind of treatment. Well, everything despicable you can imagine. Now, I dare you to imagine......

Some doors should stay shut. Like for eternity. Or equip it with a human vaporization laser.

I was quite surprised for the visit because for certain I have exorcised the demon that dwelt in our stink hole. In my mind, a few flashes rolling when he visited. "He came to apologize to me. Sweet.", "He came to paid me back all the shit he owed me. Awesome.", "He came to live with us again. Fuck.", "He came here to steal my ice-cream. Weird....". But I was so wrong because his "illness" of taking advantage of someone never got cured and it never will. He stood outside rigidly, trying to avoid eye contact with me and requested to have "his" curtain back. Technically, that curtain was not his and he didn't have the right to take it. The reason?
  1. It's in Yen San's room and not yours. (Isn't that obvious?)
  2. Even if Yen San said "Yes" to your endless begging, it's still not yours because she has relinquished her right to the stuffs in that house once she moved away. Technically, the curtain belongs to the new tenants.
  3. It's Siang Leng's mother who did the job sewing up the curtain.
  4. You already have one you greedy bastard.
I never thought he has the nerve to request for the stuffs in my house when he decided to move. I didn't mind him taking my rice cooker when he moved away because I did stupidly agreed. However, stealing away my towel rack without even consulting me just crosses the line. I wonder, how thick is your face? Can a drill penetrate it? As right now I want to shove one down your throat. By the way, did you take away my cutting knife too? Don't let me catch you because your dick might just get chopped off. Oh wait, you don't even have one to begin with.

Seriously, did he not think of other people? Can't he be a little considerate and less of a jerk? Is that really too much to ask for? 4 people currently live in that curtain-less room and we all know the weather here is grilling. I was totally baked in my room due to the intense heat even though I have a curtain twice the size of the one you stole. I hope you're now satisfy with your so called victory.

OK. Enough about this dickhead as I don't want to waste anymore of my time and energy to criticize something that will not change. Beside him,
Kui Cheng also visited me today for the first time in months. We chatted all night long like a bunch of old ladies who suffered from Alzheimer's. It was fun as we reminisced the good old days. I discovered he had a job too. A good one I presume. Good for him....*jealousy sips in*.......Hoor..ayy..

Not pictured: He stabbed the couple while laughing.

Hopefully, I can get a job too. Anything more than 15k is fine by me.

2 comments:

Lexirphiw KC said...

Well, he will probably tell you that it was him who sponsors the cloth as our curtain. He won't even care of anyone but he himself.

Francis a.k.a Angelus said...

Damn him!!!! It's so wrong!


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger