Sunday, May 31, 2009

Light Of A New Beginning

New life. New beginning.

I can't believe my blog just died out after 2 posts. It was ridiculous as well as shameful. Well, I have to blame my short attention span and my lack of interest when I just feel bored. Sigh.......

No worries though. It'll not happen again because at this instant, I'll put all my effort in this blog and pick up the pieces I left behind.

Anyone has superglue??

It's easy to fall but 10 times harder to stand on your feet again. This blog has died but was revived with new resilience and strengths. The best part, I'm BACK with full force.



Familiar with the big bang? It starts out with a bang and new life emerges.
Just like my fart. Only it kills

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Cars Picture. Powered by Blogger